- NIRF Ranking A.Y. 2022-2023
- Joined Candidate List Vacancy Position after Second Selection List for BDS Course A.Y. 2022-23
- Joined Candidate List Vacancy Position after First Selection List and Second Selection List for BDS Course A.Y. 2022-23
- Application Received List, Merit List & Selection List for BDS Course A.Y. 2022-23
- Regarding Fees & Document Details for Vacant Seats for BDS Course 2022-23
- FRA Fees Proposal A.Y.2023-24
- NOTICE No – 06 / NOTICE No.07 NEET-UG-2022
- BDS (UG) ADMISSION DETAILS AY 2022-23
- MDS (POST GRADUATE) ADMISSION DETAILS AY 2022-23
- NIRF Ranking A.Y. 2019-2020
The Institution envisions creating dedicated healthcare professionals, who are globally competitive, morally responsible and fully committed towards the social obligations in general and for the poor and downtrodden rural masses of the Marathwada Region in particular, with a humane and holistic approach.
The Mission of MIDSR Dental College, Latur is “HEALTH FOR ALL” as envisioned by the World Health Organization. This is sought to be achieved through state-of-the-art infrastructure and dental facilities, in an academically vibrant environment, through innovative practices in dental education and research, inculcating Social, Moral and Spiritual Values in the Dental Professionals.
Value Added Courses
Gender Sensitization Course, Practice Management Course, Help Nature to Thrive Course
Add On Programme
Dental Material OPE, Caries Prevention in Childrens, Hidden Eyes in Oral Pathology, Laser, Nemoceph in Orthodontics
The MIDSR Journal of Dental Research is an official publication of MIDSR, Dental College, Latur. It is a biannually published journal with an aim to encourage research in all the branches of dentistry. The Journal is a double peer reviewed journal especially for the dental research The journal covers all research contents including, original article, review article, case reports, Letters to editor, news, student corner and any other relevant publication with the approval of editorial board. All the manuscripts are to be submitted online in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.